Personal Injury, Auto Negligence, Worker's Compensation

Michigan Offices Florida Offices Personal Injury Attorneys

Michigan No-Fault AttorneysFlorida No-Fault Attorneys

Personal Injury Attorneys
Personal Injury
Florida No-Fault Law
Michigan No-Fault Law
Auto Negligence
Motorcycle Accidents
Premises Liability / Slip and Fall
Worker's Compensation
Social Security / Disability
Real Property
Personal Injury Attorneys

Personal Injury Attorneys
Personal Injury Attorneys
Personal Injury Attorneys
Personal Injury Attorneys




Florida No-Fault Law


BAGLEY & LANGAN attorneys are well versed in Florida No-Fault Law. If you have been injured in an Auto Accident in Kissimmee, Orlando, Tampa or anywhere else in Florida, call our Celebration/Kissimmee office today and speak with an attorney for FREE.

Florida No-Fault / Personal Injury Protection (PIP) insurance:
Florida No Fault Insurance also called “Personal Injury Protection” (PIP) insurance covers you - regardless of fault (i.e. whether or not you cause the crash) - up to the limits of your policy.

Your PIP will also cover your child, members of your household, and certain passengers who lack PIP Insurance as long as they do not own a vehicle. People riding in your vehicle who carry PIP will receive coverage under their own PIP for their injuries, and certain licensed drivers who drive your vehicle with your permission. PIP also covers your child if he or she suffers an injury while riding on a school bus. PIP coverage protects you while in someone else's vehicle, as a pedestrian, or bicyclist if you suffer an injury in a crash involving a motor vehicle.

The Florida Motor Vehicle No-Fault Law, requires all owner/registrants of a motor vehicle with four wheels or more to carry a minimum of $10,000 of Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and $10,000 of Property Damage Liability (PDL) if you own a motor vehicle in Florida. Florida law requires you to maintain PIP/PDL insurance continuously throughout the licensing and registration period.

"Property Damage Liability" (PDL) insurance
This coverage pays for damages you or members of your family cause (and are liable for) to other people's property in a crash involving a motor vehicle.

"Bodily Injury Liability" (BIL) insurance
Bodily Injury Liability coverage pays for your serious and permanent injury or death when someone else causes a crash involving your automobile. The at-fault party’s BIL insurance company will pay for injuries up to the limits of their policy. In particular, their BIL insurance company pays for injuries caused by the at-fault party or members of their family who live with them, even if they were driving someone else's vehicle. It may also cover others who drove their automobile with their permission. This coverage also provides the at-fault party with legal defense in the event they are sued by you, the injured party.

“Uninsured / Underinsured Motorist” (UM) insurance
Even though drivers in Florida are required to carry automobile insurance, many drivers ignore the law and do not carry insurance at all, or their insurance coverage is inadequate to fully compensate you for your losses. Many insurance companies offer UM insurance which covers you in the event you are injured by an uninsured or underinsured driver.

If you do not currently have, or do not know whether you have UM insurance or the extent of that coverage, BAGLEY & LANGAN, PLLC highly recommends you contact your insurance company to inquire about UM coverage.

If you have any questions about Florida Auto Insurance or have suffered an injury as a result of a Florida Auto Accident, please do not hesitate to call our Celebration/Kissimmee office at (407) 566-7171 or click HERE to contact an attorney now.


The information contained within the Bagley & Langan, P.L.L.C. website is intended for informational purposes only. The content, including any publications, is not intended as professional counsel and should not be used as such. The users of our site should not consider any information on our website to be construed as forming an attorney/client relationship. By using this site, you acknowledge that nothing on this website is intended to be construed as legal advice